Saturday 8 November 2014

What...A new Showreel for 2014 you say!

All scenes, props and characters are made and animated by myself. All material is my own apart from the music which is taken from Seasick Steve a very successful Blues musician. My animation showreel consists on personal work which i've used to improve my skill set e.g bouncy ball and walk cycle. Also there is my student work consisting of Red Bull commercial for the 'CAnimation' competition by Aardman and my student film 'Street Act which is the silent film. Also commission piece for John Lewis for the ad campaign #Whatmattersmost .

Stop Motion Showreel 2014 from Gareth Hirst on Vimeo.

Thats right, the new showreel has been online but the fresh first upload to my blog #GHAnimation. Reason for my absence, i've been a counsellor at an American summer camp for eight weeks then two travelling, seeing some great sights and teaching some skills Stop-motion, skateboarding, mountainboarding, pottery,mountain biking and various others in an incredible environment.



Since back i've been networking but also started on my new project which shows the return of the great and cuddly character whom is currently having a paint job of all his limbs and his pearly whites. feel free to add me on instagram to follow progress, each day ill post a new photo/video of progress.

GHAnimation Instagram                                    Todays Instagram

Thank you for your time and watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment